Friday, March 1, 2013

SkinnyFat to SkinnyFit


So, Seriously....It's been a day since this crazy blog thing started. Why not start with a BANG?

Are you ready for a CHALLENGE? Seriously.  I CHALLENGE you to get through the next 21 days without Junk Food. Check out the Challenge List Below.



I digress. If you start TODAY, you could still sneak some treats from the Easter Bunny!


Now this no junk food challenge seems easy enough right? And it is. There are SO MANY good foods for you out there, so what is the point in stuffing your face with this kind of crap. Because it tastes good? Yes... this is true. 

Tempted to give in to a sugary snack?  Eat yogurt or fruit, kick that craving out the door!  Take some yogurt and make little dollops onto a baking sheet, place baking sheet in freezer=Frozen yogurt bites. You can thank me later.

I feel so much stronger knowing that I am making healthy decisions and doing what is right for my body.  I challenge you to make healthy decisions for 21 days. I bet your cravings go away and you won't have any desire to eat those Cadbury Eggs.

















P.S. That little voice inside your head, telling you that you cannot do this, is a LIAR.


<3 Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment