Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's Maxi Season

Dresses. I am talking about Dresses. 

Not the other maxi, TMI. Anywho-I'm a pretty avid Pintrester...coined the term myself. I have a Fitness board where I PIN workouts and motivational quotes that get me giddy. Believe it or not, I am one that actually DOES what I PIN. Not everything. I would have no time for LIFE, if I did everything...all in due time.



Anyway, I was going through trying some of the workouts that I hadn't tried out yet. I came across this arm workout. OMG. It was a little rough, not gonna lie. BUT, it was AMAZING! No arm weights needed. Just you. Your arms. AND...Willpower.

Arms LIKE THIS:


Try it out, let me now what you think. I think it was super challenging but fun!


http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=4dQOBbLnk7o

I can't wait to flaunt my maxi dresses, and my sleeveless tops with svelte arms. #boom


When you've finished, check out my website...Shower and wrap! Get those arms toned in NO time! Work out and Wrap.



No comments:

Post a Comment